Tech Speak for you Geeks
Thousands of businesses around the world use . It is essentially a resource planning system that is designed to speed up administration time, increase the efficiency with which you run your business and provide you with information when you need it in order to assist your business decisions. The benefits in more detail are as follows:
– Microsoft Dynamics AX allows you to project your future profits and create both item and general ledger forecasts. With the touch of a button you could be creating extensive sales and purchases forecasts based on your inventory during certain time periods, and you can use this information to generate a number of sales scenarios. Through this you will be able to greatly optimize your inventory and efficiently keep your supply up with consumer demands.
– Microsoft Dynamics AX can also easily help you to automate your shipping and receiving and streamline your supply chain with back-order shipments and cross-docking. This amazing program is capable of handling massive transactions at one time and can completely eliminate manual systems in order to increase efficiency and give your productivity a kick-start.
– With Microsoft Dynamics AX fully integrated into your system you will be able to keep track of stock levels in real time, and so will your customers. Customers will be able to see the amounts of stock you have available for any items and where they can be located, allowing the customer and your employees to have accurate expected delivery times, with Microsoft Dynamics AX integrated with your warehouses you will never be left unsure about the location and quantities of your stock.
– Warehouse efficiency will be improved thanks to product specific put away strategies facilitated by Microsoft Dynamics AX, you will be able to arrange items depending on a set of attributes such as weight, food, non-food, size etc. Thanks to the increased control over your inventory you will be able to improve your warehouse resources. This control over your inventory will help with the tracking and control over your inventory also, and allow you to keep track of sales, receipts and returns.
– It follows the usual Microsoft design, allowing great ease of use for the users. You are also able to increase the visibility of your business thanks to reporting on it in real time with use of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. You will be able to gather any information in real time that is relevant to your business, allowing you to actively track things such as revenue and activity, which in turn allows for analysis of revenue, margins and cost value.
| 04 8th, 2011 |